- Massage to relieve muscular tension, promoting relaxation to restore your balance and wellbeing
- Spa Ritual Value packages that combine popular treatments to create affordable indulgence
- Facial skin care therapies to cleanse, revitalise and restore your glow
- Skin Care simply natural and affordable skin care for results
- Threading and Waxing to remove unwanted facial and body hair
- Pedicure and Manicure – Shellac Power Polish available
- Holistic Health and Lifestyle Coaching – achieve the health and lifestyle you desire
I had the most amazing facial today. I love the products that Di uses. They smell divine and you can feel your skin drinking in all the goodness. The collagen mask was so moisturising. Di also gave me a lovely food massage… The best I’ve ever had. I just floated out of her place feeling very relaxed and pampered. You’re an awesome beauty therapist Di. Thank you.Julia
Esseential oils don’t just smell good, they also have health and beauty benefits that have been known and used by traditional cultures for centuries.A simple way to relieve minor headaches is by massaging lavender, peppermint or ginger essential oils (diluted with a carrier oil) to your forehead, temples and the back of your neck using gentle circular motions. Inhale the aroma by taking long, slow breaths in and out
Hello and welcome!
I’m Diana Milnes, Holistic Beauty and Spa Therapist. My signature therapies and bespoke Skin Care are a blend of aromatherapy, acupressure, crystal therapy and Ayurvedic principles.
Each therapy and product is carefully designed to address your unique skin and body concerns and to soothe your soul.
Diana did a fabulous job with my lashes. She made it look so natural but in a way that opens up your eyes and gave them the fanned out look that I can never do with a mascara. Spread the word, this lovely lady is the best!Cris