DIY: Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Have a regular skin care routine!
Using natural, anti-aging skin care products is one of the things you should be doing in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Cleanse in the evening to remove make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil from your day while morning cleansing removes any toxins the skin eliminates during the night and refreshes the skin.
Exfoliate to stop dead skin cells from building up and causing shadowing that will make any lines or wrinkles look deeper than they are.
Moisturise every morning and night, as properly hydrated skin is plumper, which helps mask wrinkles and makes your skin appear more youthful.
Give yourself a quickie face lift
Egg whites have been known for centuries to help lift the appearance of skin and minimize pores, making wrinkles less noticeable. Apply a thin layer of lightly beaten egg white over your face. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse off with cool water and apply your regular moisturiser. To exfoliate at the same time, try adding some sugar to your egg white mask, then massage the mixture over your face with your fingers in a circular motion before letting it sit.
Lift and brighten your skin at the same time
Turmeric is full of antioxidants and is known to have an anti-inflammatory effect on our bodies. Lemons have natural exfoliating acids that will help to fade the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Try mixing turmeric powder with fresh lemon juice to make a paste, apply to your skin, let dry, and then rinse off.
Tone up your face muscles
Your facial muscles support the skin and if they sag, so will your skin!
Massaging your face increases circulation to your skin, helping it to look more healthy, and stimulating and toning your facial muscles to help keep them from sagging with age and stress.
Try this simple facial massage routine before you go to bed to release tension and firm-up your face muscles:
- Apply a small amount of Restore Night Elixir or oil to your face with a sweeping upward and outward movement.
- Using your hands, alternately slide up your neck from the base to your jawline, going from one side to the other and back.
- With your index finger on top and your middle finger underneath slide firmly along your jawline from your chin to your ears five times.
- With your fingers together and pointing upwards on either side of your nose press firmly with the edges of your hands and hold for 5 seconds, five times.
- Release the pressure slightly and roll your hands onto your cheeks, sliding outwards with your index finger, stopping in front of your ears, five times.
- Massage any residual oil onto the backs of your hands.
Restore and Renew with a professional Revival Face Therapy!
Using a unique blend of highly effective massage techniques, the Revival Face Therapy will help to improve the complexion, remove toxins from the face and prevent facial wrinkles. And it is “more than a facial” as it works energetically and can help to relieve sinus and jaw problems, headaches, release tension and balance the emotions.
Drawing from the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupressure, Ayurvedic Face Massage and Lymphatic Drainage — the Revival Face Treatment aims to balance the subtle energies of the body and promote health, beauty and wellbeing.